You are currently viewing Secretlab Warranty.View NeueChair Warranty
Secretlab Warranty Statement (US)
Last Updated: 19th June 2019
Table of Contents
Secretlab Chairs (the "Products") are warranted for a period of:
- three (3) years for Secretlab 2020 Series Chairs ("Secretlab 2020 Chairs")
- five (5) years for Secretlab 2020 Chairs properly registered under the 5-year Extended Warranty Program at www.secretlab.co/redeem
- two (2) years (for all other Products)(the "Warranty Period")
- missing materials from the Products at the time of delivery;
- defects in the manufacturing of materials used for the Products at the time of delivery;
- failure of the Products to correspond with the description in the applicable contract of sale at the time of delivery; and
major defects in the functionality of hydraulics, armrests, backrest recline, and casters, such as:
- Skeletal steel frame failure
- Casters Mechanism failure
- Recline Mechanism failure
- Tilt Mechanism failure
- Gas Lift failure
- Armrest mechanism failure
Subject to the following:
- any replacement parts shall be sent to the address of the original purchaser;
- replaced parts may be recollected by Secretlab to be disposed;
- to benefit under this warranty, Secretlab must be notified of any defect within 14 days of the occurrence of such defect via an image or video of the relevant defect sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- to the extent permitted under the applicable Federal and State law of the United States of America, all parts replaced or repaired under this warranty shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period, or 30 days, whichever is longer.
1b. What our warranty does NOT cover
For the avoidance of doubt, this warranty does not cover the following where permitted under the applicable Federal and State law of the United States of America:
- wear and tear of surfaces, including but not limited to (a) degradation of upholstery (PU leather / fabric / leather), top portion of armrests, pillows, casters exterior or stitching, (b) damage to plastic coverings, (c) variance of tightness of mechanisms, and (d) cuts, scratches or damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes;
- any claims for indirect, consequential or incidental losses.
- damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the written permission of Secretlab;
- damage caused to the Products during self-assembly due to failure to adhere to the relevant self-assembly manual instructions provided;
- minor misalignments, variations arising out of hand-made workmanship.
1c. Limited Warranty
Secretlab reserves the right to determine whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed. Any item requiring replacement due to any of the Exclusions will be at the purchaser’s expense. Secretlab reserves the right to decide whether a component should be repaired or replaced. Such replacement or repair is offered by Secretlab at its sole discretion, to the extent permitted under the applicable Federal and State law of the United States of America.
All replacement chair parts purchased by existing Secretlab Chair customers shall be warranted for the remainder of their original Secretlab Chair Warranty Period, or chair parts Warranty Period, whichever is longer (original Secretlab Chair invoice required to be eligible).
This warranty is in addition to any rights a consumer may have under the applicable Federal and State law of the United States of America. Any paragraph of this warranty which is unenforceable or void at law is to be severed and the rest of this warranty will remain in force.
This warranty will end immediately if the Product becomes defective as a consequence of misuse, lack of proper care and maintenance, or commercial-use.
This warranty applies to the original purchaser only who may not assign or transfer any benefit conferred by this warranty and a person who is not the original purchaser shall not have any right to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of these terms and conditions herein. For the purposes of any warranty protection from Secretlab, all subsequent purchasers acquire the Product "as is".
1d. Disclaimer of all other warranties and obligations
This warranty and Secretlab's obligations thereunder is in lieu of all other warranties (except for those provided under the applicable Federal and State law of the United States of America, which cannot be excluded) whether expressed or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, as well as all other representations made to the original purchaser.
1e. Warrantor Contact
Any queries relating to this warranty are to be sent to:
Secretlab US, Inc
8 The Green, Suite #5675, Dover, Delaware 19901
1f. Effective Date
This warranty shall be effective for purchases of the Products as of the date of delivery.
2. Refund and Return Policy
We want you to love your chair! However, if you are not completely satisfied, we want to work with you to make things right. But before considering a return, don't forget that all our chairs are covered by our warranty, which you can read up on here. Simply reach out to us via our support form so that our customer support team can do their best to resolve your issue.
We do not charge restocking nor return fees, except for cases where the chair is returned to us in bad conditions. Please refer to the table below for more information:
|Secretlab Return Policy|
|Return Packaging||To be returned in Original Packaging|
|Validity period for returns||Up to 49 days from the date you received your chair, based on tracking|
|Return shipping fees¹||At purchaser's responsibility|
|Damage Fee² (if applicable)||The product should be returned in excellent condition in original packaging. Otherwise Damage fees may apply.|
Do note that the risk of loss of any returns are borne by the consumer once the product to be returned has been passed to the courier. You are responsible that your returns are properly packed and shipped back to us.
Any filing of claims for damages with carriers must be done at the consumer's discretion and responsibility.
All returns and refunds decisions by Secretlab shall be final.
¹ The tracking details for the returned goods are to be provided to us within 7 days upon initiating the return
² Additional fee is determined after inspection of the condition of returned goods, overall packaging condition as well as any part relating to the chair
You may also want to know:
- Secretlab only sells brand new chairs, and returned chairs are donated to charitable or non-profit organizations.
- The returned item is required to be in excellent, and in proper condition. For Category A returns, items must be unused and unassembled. If a seal was present, it must not have been tampered with.
- Returned items are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure they're properly packed as instructed so they would not get damaged on the way. All goods to be returned are required to be marked as "Returned Goods".
We are sad to see you go but if you really need to return an item, please reach us via our Support Form with your order number and details about the product that you would like to return.
We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return your order.
Back to Top